domingo, 26 de octubre de 2008

mas citas de Mae West


  • To err is human -- but it feels divine

  • His mother should have thrown him away...and kept the stork

  • I don't like myself, I'm crazy about myself.

  • "Goodness, what beautiful diamonds !" Goodness had nothing to do with it, dearie

  • I like two kinds of men: domestic and imported

  • When a girl goes wrong, men go right... after her

  • I'm the lady who works at Paramount all day... and Fox all night.

  • Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

  • I used to be Snow White... but I drifted

  • Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another, in case it doesn't rain

  • I've been rich and I've been poor... Believe me, rich is better

  • It's hard to be funny...when you have to be "clean"

  • I like my clothes to be tight enough to show I'm a woman... but loose enough to show I'm a lady.

  • She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success... wrong by wrong

  • You may admire a girl's curves on the first introduction... but the second meeting shows up new angles

  • You can say what you like about long dresses, but they cover a multitude of shins.

  • Those who are easily shocked... should be shocked more often

  • When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.

  • You ought to get out of those wet clothes... and into a dry martini
  • 4 comentarios:

    Monse dijo...

    Jaja esta mae si sabía de lo que hablaba

    Anónimo dijo...

    Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another, in case it doesn't rain

    Para mi esta es la mejor jajajaja.

    Ta-vi dijo...

    A mi esta me parece muy graciosa! Give a man a free hand... and he'll run it all over you

    ... y demasiado cierta!
    Chicas, q nos ha pasado? el tour del escupitajo se revelo... ultimamente todo tiene q ver con sexo o algo similar! JAJAJAJA

    Unknown dijo...

    elein encontró su gurú!! :P!