jueves, 2 de agosto de 2007

i hate poem

me robe el poema de una de mis pelis favoritas, pero que se aplica en este momento

i hate

I hate the way you talk to me
And the way you cut your hair
I hate it when you stare


And the way you read my mind
I hate you so much that it makes me sick
It even makes me ryhme

I hate the way you're always right
I hate it when you lie
I hate it when you make me laugh
Even worse when you make me cry

I hate the way you're not around
And the fact that you didn't call
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

4 comentarios:

Ta-vi dijo...

love it! One of my all times favorite! y ese poema es lo mejor :(

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry d ké peli es???

K shit me hizo recordar y ya me sacó lágrimas y todo jaajajj siiino

elena dijo...

"ten things i hate about you" se llama la peli fabi:P

Anónimo dijo...

jeje sip dándole vueltas n la noche bateé ese y si era jejeje :p ya sé cuál es tengo k verla..grax