jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

sex and the city quotes



“Miranda: Maybe it's time that I stop being so angry.
Carrie: Yeah, but what would you do with all your free time?”

“I love you, but I love myself more.”
Samantha Jones

“I'm thinking balls are to men what purses are to women. It's just a little bag, but we feel naked in public without it. [Carrie]”

“Maybe some women aren't meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free til they find someone just as wild to run with them.”

“I will never be the woman with the perfect hair, who can wear white and not spill on it.”

“Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high."”

“But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.”


“You men have no idea what we're dealing with down there. Teeth placement, and jaw stress, and suction, and gag reflex, and all the while bobbing up and down, moaning and trying to breathe through our noses. Easy? Honey, they don't call it a job for nothin'.”


"Carrie: I'd like to think that people have more than one soulmate.
Samantha: I agree! I've had hundreds.
Carrie: Yeah! And you know what, if you miss one, along comes another one. Like cabs."






No hay comentarios: